Who you will be working for
Careerpass Network (CPN) was established in 2011 and we’re currently a 30+ employee team spread across the UK.
Our mission is to build the workforce of tomorrow. Our business is comprised of multiple brands which each fulfils a crucial part of the early careers journey and helps us achieve our mission. Over 1m students and graduates, 1000 employers and 50 universities use our products each year. The Advertising Solutions (AS) division offers employers a holistic solution enabling them to target and attract the right talent for their business through our diverse product offering. We are a young, ambitious and diverse business with a culture closely aligned to our values of: Authenticity, Empowerment, Communication and Integrity.
Reporting directly into the Senior Account Manager of AS, you will play a crucial part looking after our clients in our advertising solutions (“AS”) brands within the group. You’ll be working across Graduate-Jobs, ,GradTouch & Kaampus in our advertising solutions product portfolio.
Your role will be to look after a range of new and existing clients from the day they come on board, working closely with them and our campaigns team. Fulfilling their needs and providing a first in class service that ensures clients not just renew year on year, but value is increased from a quality and monetary perspective.
As an Account Manager you will be integral to our partnerships with a wide range of SME’s, Blue-Chip & Recruitment Agency accounts developing and growing these important relationships. You will also work with the wider advertising services team to help grow our product portfolio, using insight from our clients and the market to educate and influence the growth and development of our brands.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Managing new and existing clients to grow, upsell and renew their accounts
• Sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities
• Educating clients to understand the features and benefits of our products and services, using this to upsell to other advertising service products or other brands with the group
• Producing proposals and quotes for new and existing clients based on needs analysis and requirements
• Contacting prospective clients and speaking with decision makers
• Effectively understanding a client’s needs and challenges to match our solution-based products to their needs
• Building a strong, in-depth product knowledge across the advertising solutions portfolio
• Consistently achieving monthly targets set by the business
• Work with the campaigns team to create a ‘best in class’ service for all clients
• Personally manage the full life cycle of deals and be able to confidently communicate the progress of each deal on a regular basis to management
• Experience of working with a range of early careers employers (desirable but not essential)
• The ability to negotiate and influence with stakeholder and decision makers all levels
• A proven track record of consistently achieving targets
• Must be a positive and driven individual, with the tenacity and target-driven attitude of a successful salesperson who has a passion for selling and is motivated by achieving results
• An excellent organiser with ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Confident and professional telephone manner and ability to build rapport remotely and in person
• A natural solution focussed mind-set and you are enthusiastic about challenging the way things are done in order to make them better
• Can work flexibly as an individual, a team, in-person and remotely
• Strategic thinker and the drive to have an impact on the Careerpass Network group to help all our brands grow and achieve their goals
• The ability to work collaboratively and flexibly to ensure overall business goals are met
What we offer:
• Competitive salary with transparent bonus scheme
• Flexible working with remote first approach
• Monthly workspace allocation in multiple locations Nationwide
• Unlimited annual leave allowance
• Flexible benefits package - you chose what works for you and have a monthly allowance to do this
• Company pension
• Life insurance